Wish You The Best (Poem)

All I can do is what is what I meant to do, And wish the best for you, and keep my distance, observe a few. I used be observant true, defining proof, I used to prove, had the answers Never questioned you, or anything else besides my moves, I had to. And everything I spoke was true; by myself I hide the truth, of reasons why I do. I know I did the times I broke my rules, rather be the time I drank 1000 proof. Until I’m gone no time to lose, but I ain’t going down that road. I’m too focused. And I know this, I been there, so won’t go their again, Not a moment can’t spare, Still drowning in despair, that’s not me, you don’t know what I mean, It’s those of that’s plagued of deceptive dreams, because they shattered other dreams. And nothings what it ever seems, so take the moment and believe, I wish the best for you because I’m on to better things, and pay the price that karma brings And I hope you’re ready to pay the same thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening a Bakery Requires Alot of Work

Bleed Tears (Lyrics)